View Profile ovi1

All 16 Game Reviews

4 w/ Responses

Nice

Really nice game, well made, but at the start you can't see from which side they are coming, making it hard to know where to place your initial towers

3D-xelu responds:

if you press "first time playing" it shows you which way they spawn and go :P

haha

8:20 mins and 41 deaths, for only one level XD

Good, but...

The cursor hides at every frame, so you can't use the mouse outside the game. So, at the code of the cursor change onClipEvent(enterframe) to onClipEvent(load) so the mouse only hides at the beginning.

Yambanshee responds:

first off, its meant to be like that, but as it bothers you id make it only hide when the mouse is right clicked, secondly onClipEvent is for noobs :D frame code ftw!

Kinda addicting

Nice minigame, but do you really need 10hours to make this? My score was 90, but why don't you just make a submit button ingame? You can use like Armorbot or something else to make a highscore table for free

Fun

Fun game, but if you play multiplayer and player one goes up (pressing w) and player 2 shoots (ctrl), the game screen closes, because the ctrl+w is pressed

Original puzzle game

Good combining programming and puzzling in a game. Well-thought levels, I only didn't pass the last one. 4/5

My score: 82770 at level 37

Cool game, 8/10

Nice

Nice chess game! I've won in 123 moves.

Crappy

Too crappy, try to use a nicer lay-out and more accesoires

Frenzy responds:

maybe

w00t

I LOVE THIS GAME!!! It's very addictive and I love the simple style, and it was original and fun. I got a total score of 1235 (I don't think that's very high, but...). Simple is always better!

Hoi